C | Editor for C Language

X-Programing - In this post I will share stories about some of the applications I have ever used in the C language coding practice Here are some programs I've ever used:

1. Visual studio 6
little story, visual c 6 is the first programming language I know, but I failed to install it, may not be compatible with the existing system in the computer.

2. Visual studio 2012 RC Ultimate
This is the second program that I know after visual 6, Runs well, but there's something you should know, this program is not a full version, I get about 3 months trial period. long enough anyway ^ _ ^.

3. Visual studio 2012 express

"With Visual Studio Express tools, you can build the next great app for Windows 8, Windows Phone, and the web. Best thing about them? They’re entirely free."

Register Visual studio 2012 expressRegister Visual studio 2012 express

This program I have just installed, I think it's free. We just need to download the microsoft website and register, then we will get a product key for free.

4. code blocks

I tried this program when my Visual Studio RC probation expired. This program has a similar visual appearance 6, but I do not really fit in this program, for some reason.

Well, that was the program I've ever tried, may be an option for you. Oh, do not forget to tell us also about the program you've ever tried, for other references. Thank you ^ _ ^

Copyright © 2012-2099 X-programning - Dami Tripel Template Level 2 by ardi33.net. All rights reserved.
Edited by Proxy7 X-programing.blogspot.com.