Application | HEX Color Picker

X-programing.blogspot.com - This time I will share applications that I took from the "Net Tools 5" (Mohammad Ahmadi Bidakhvidi), in the "net tools" application called screen capturer, I know it also has a function to take pictures of the screen (print screen).

How to use this application is quite simple:
1. Double click on the exe file, it will display the icon in the system tray.

2. Right click on the icon.

3. Select Web capture color.
4. Navigate to the color you want to know the code.

I think it is quite easy. A little note, this software is commonly used by designers to set the color. So if you prefer to design either web design or design drawings, you must have this one application (y).

Download HEX color picker free
    - http://www.mediafire.com/?u12u5sen27x7gbs

What is Hex?? ( HexaDecimals ) - Come Here
Copyright © 2012-2099 X-programning - Dami Tripel Template Level 2 by ardi33.net. All rights reserved.
Edited by Proxy7 X-programing.blogspot.com.